I saw this classic video over the weekend of Steve Jobs (in shorts!) steering Apple back on the path to greatness. Knowing the CORE of who you and who your customers are is key. Even though this was produced 14 years ago in 1997, his message is applicable today in our world of rapid change. Do you agree?
September 3, 2008 · 8 Comments
January 16, 2009 · 6 Comments
January 23, 2009 · 5 Comments
October 31, 2008 · 5 Comments
June 22, 2012 · 4 Comments
- Bill Rieger: This is awesome. Sue, thanks for sharing....
- SLD: I'm sure you'll have a fan club soon!...
- James Graves: Thanks Sue, and thanks for your part in moving the cabinets, looks gre...
- Sue: I can feel the passion oozing from the post... can't wait to see what ...
- James Graves: Thanks Bill, honestly next year can't come soon enough!...
art augmented reality branding brochures campaign Cincinnati Dayton Dayton Ohio design Digital Marketing email Environmental Graphics Facebook food fun friday GDAA Google Greater Dayton Advertising Association Green Halloween holidays IE6 James Graves LinkedIn logo marketing marketing plan Nova Creative Ohio Pink Ribbon Girls Pinterest PURLs QR Code recipe SEO smart phone Social Media statistics technology trade show TV Twitter URL video Web site
Recent Video - view