I’m not an Ohio native, but I have to say I’ve really grown to love this place. Especially the southwest corner that Nova Creative sits in. To outsiders, I know we have this “rust belt” persona, which translates to “dead and boring”, but it’s just not true. Read more
September 3, 2008 · 8 Comments
January 16, 2009 · 6 Comments
January 23, 2009 · 5 Comments
October 31, 2008 · 5 Comments
June 22, 2012 · 4 Comments
- Bill Rieger: This is awesome. Sue, thanks for sharing....
- SLD: I'm sure you'll have a fan club soon!...
- James Graves: Thanks Sue, and thanks for your part in moving the cabinets, looks gre...
- Sue: I can feel the passion oozing from the post... can't wait to see what ...
- James Graves: Thanks Bill, honestly next year can't come soon enough!...
art augmented reality branding brochures campaign Cincinnati Dayton Dayton Ohio design Digital Marketing email Environmental Graphics Facebook fun friday GDAA Google Greater Dayton Advertising Association Green Halloween IE6 James Graves LinkedIn logo marketing marketing plan motivation Nova Creative Ohio Pink Ribbon Girls Pinterest Presentation PURLs QR Code ROI SEO smart phone Social Media statistics strategy technology trade show TV Twitter URL Web site
Recent Video - view